Thursday 24 July 2014

The AK list of cats and kittens available for adoption is temporarily offline.

The AK list of cats and kittens available for adoption is temporarily offline.

I'm having to rebuild the entire list almost from scratch. I have managed to copy and paste the text into word processing software and exported it into a New Post in Blogpost which I've then been able to save.

The first thing to do after that is reformat the text which involves changing the spacing, fonts, etc. Then to reinsert all the photographs.

Expect this to take a few days as it's taken me a day, on and off, to get this far. Right now I'm off to pick up a lady to take her and her cat to the PDSA and after that collect Arya from the vets where she's being spayed. A little later on I'm hoping to take one of the cats I'm fostering to another lady with a view to adoption.

Going now.

No comments: