Sunday 20 July 2014

CHANGES TO CATS NEEDING HOMES PAGE

As of today I've introduced a lost and found section. Anyone who has lost or found a cat can send me the relevant information plus a photo and I'll put it up for a maximum of three months or sooner if asked to take it down.

If you have lost or found a cat in the greater Sunderland area (roughly Boldon to Seaham and the western boundary) please email me the details. Or if you know someone in either situation then please point them in my direction.

I'll be giving this a few months to take off but if it doesn't then I'll stop doing it. 

If anyone is claiming a cat or kitten, then they must show some proof of ownership like a photo.

The link to it is in the left hand column but here it is anyway: 

http://catrescuesunderland.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/animal-krackers-cats-needing-homes.html

Now I sit back and wait.

No comments: