Monday 12 May 2014

JEFF'S KITTENS: 4 WEEKS OLD

In the process of getting my desktop pc back into working order after having the hard drive emptied and Windows 7 re-installed. Picasa is back up and running though I still need to transfer the saved photos from an external hard drive back onto it.

One of the joys of re-homing cats is the one that's done and dusted in the space of a couple of hours. This morning I got a call  around 12 from a couple who wanted a tabby for his mother. They had to drive about 20 miles to get here but were happy to do so. We only had two and, as the lady was not in the best of health, I recommended the eldest who also happened to be the most placid and who loved sitting on knees and curling up on beds and was one of my favourites -Edgar. While tempted by the more temperamental Alfie, they did like Edgar a lot and realised he'd be more suitable. So they took him. I'm happy, I'm sure he'll be happy, and I bet his new owner will be over the moon once she gets to know him..

A little later I had to go pick up my pc and in the process needed to drive past the back of Animal Krackers shop. As the back gate was open, I stopped and went in to tell them about Edgar and ended up fostering another cat. I'm not getting it till tomorrow afternoon. I'll tell you all about that in a couple of days. In the meantime, here's what you've been waiting for. Yes, it's Jeff's kittens (and Jeff).












No comments: