Monday 28 April 2014

JEFF'S KITTENS: DAY 17

As you'll see below, they are starting to look like proper kittens. Their eyes are wide open and they are beginning to look around. So far they haven't gone outside the boundary of their immediate environment -specifically the cat carrier where they've lived since I first picked them up scant hours after they were born but the next photos I take will show just that and I don't think it will be long.

Jeff continues to be a good diligent mother but just now when I went in and picked her up, she settled on my knee and purred while I stroked her, showing no signs of wanting to get up and check the kittens for at least ten minutes. This just confirms what I thought about her being a lovely friendly cat, albeit one who needs a good brush to judge from the hairs I'm covered in.








No comments: