Thursday 17 October 2013

"HOW DO YOU SOLVE A PROBLEM LIKE MARIA?" 2

Still not a blog about Julie Andrews.

Or The Sound Of Music, though I do have the special edition on Blu-ray.

I got a problem with a cat.

Which cat?

I'll tell you shortly. What I will tell you is that this cat is responsible for these-

Bitten through my landline cable.
And the replacement phone I bought today. 
Tried putting the cable back together. Didn't work.

Bitten through my mobile recharger cable.
And my Ipad charger cable which cost eleven quid to replace from Amazon.

Bitten through my blinds cord.
Twice.
Had to tie the ends together in a reef knot.
Won't make any difference.

This is my recharging centre.
Every cable here is at risk.

So who did it? I didn't find out until I actually caught her in the act.

It's Fifi.

So: How do you solve a problem like Fifi?

I mean, seriously I want to know.

Help.

Please.

No comments: