Monday 16 September 2013

HOMES WANTED FOR CAROLE'S KITTENS

Carole, who is our largest fosterer, hasn't been mentioned much recently (though often in the past) because I've been more focussed on my cats and kittens and the re-homing centre. I've meaning to get caught up to bring you news of the many kittens she's looking after and, believe me, she is looking after many many kittens and here are just some (okay, quite a few) of them ranging in age from around 2 - 7 months. Most of them are friendly and even those which are shy will easily be brought round by some tlc lavished by their new owner.

If you want to give a kitten a good home I suggest you call Carole -079777 69109- and go see them.

This kitten wants to love you. Really. Open the cage and he's the first to greet you, shoving any other kitten out of the way. Go see him (or her, can't remember which) and I defy you not to fall in love with her (or him) too.













Next up is a good photo of Mitzy the latest addition to our re-homing centre, a lovely friendly girl around four.


Kitten Poo Update.

The poo sample test results came back today. All have the Corona virus which apparently is very common to cats. But they also have some kind of bacteria in their guts which is the main cause of the upset. and is going to be treated with Synulox. That, plus more wormer, should hopefully clear up the bowel problem. I'll let you know in a couple of weeks.

If it doesn't, I'll be stuck with them as I can't home them under these circumstances. It also means I won't be able to foster any other cats or kittens in case they pass it on. Oh well, we'll see.

No comments: