Monday 28 January 2013

CAT RE-HOMING UPDATE

First off, apologies to the several people who are waiting to hear from me about volunteering to help with the cats but I'm in the process of moving into a house which I've only just finished having done up. Once I'm actually in my new home I'm going to get the new re-homing centre properly sorted.

In the last week, we've re-homed 3 cats from there taking the total up to 7 in seven weeks which I'm quite happy with. One of the cats was stumpy-tailed tabby Jay, and also my personal favourite the talkative ginger boy. Carole has re-homed a couple of adults and some kittens from her end and she's taken in a couple of young cats which I rescued. As more than a couple of cats have been re-homed as a result of people reading this blog  which I'm obviously pleased about (yay, me!), here's an updated collection of photos of those still wanting homes. Three more additions are due at the end of the week and I've an idea about how we can increase the intake and turnover.









I don't know what it is about black and white cats but they are nearly always the last to be re-homed. Maybe it's just because there tend to be more of them than any other kind but they are just as loving and affectionate as the others. We have five in this house and they are all equally, if in different ways, completely lovable.

No comments: