Monday 23 July 2012

ANIMAL KRACKERS CAT RE-HOMING CENTRE: STAGE 1





Taken on Monday 23rd June 2012, these pictures speak for themselves.

And here are some more kitten photos you haven't seen before. All pictures, above and below, were taken with my Galaxy phone.









And, lastly and please don't be shocked, a dog. About every six months I collect some good quality donations from our shop from a kind lady who lives in the Doxford Park area. She owns a bearded collie that, despite only seeing me twice a year, remembers me and always makes a massive fuss of me. Last Friday when I turned up, I'd barely opened the cab door before Dylan (the dog) was leaping up at me and licking my face. He's absolutely adorable and if I was ever to go in for dognapping, he'd be top of the list.

No comments: