Thursday 17 November 2011

THE MOST DANGEROUS DOMESTIC CAT ON EARTH

After dropping off the fecal samples (see previous post), I head up the A19 to Carole's where I had to pick up two cats to take to the vets to leave overnight for their neutering operations. Including the sweet little angel above who looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. Not only would it melt, it would superheat so much she'd spit it out as boiling oil. Go anywhere near her and she lashes out. I bent down (her cage is on top of another cage) to take some photos of kittens and a paw stretched through the bars to swipe the top of my head. I don't know what's happened to her but she is so scared it comes out as unrestrained aggression.

And I had to put her in a cage.

I got a large towel, lifted the top off the cage and she was out of there like a shot and careening around the kitchen, leaping onto bench tops, jumping down, bolting into the cupboard where a very large dog sleeps, out again just as quickly and only stopped when Carole dropped the top of her cage on her. I then eased the cat carrier inside and pinned her in a corner so that she had no option but to go in it. All that remained was to carefully, very carefully, slot the plastic bolts into place.

Carole had a few new cats and kittens in so I took some photos of them and some of cats and kittens you've seen here before.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH NO! I so quickly succumb to the kitten stare!

I rescue also here across the pond. Fun work and sad work.



:)