Saturday 5 November 2011

CAT IN THE CAGE: UPDATE

R.I.P.



She  seemed to perk up when she came back from the vets and ate half a sachet of food. Next day she didn't eat anything. Today a lady who is very experienced with cats and has seven of her own offered to take her for a few days, getting her out of my cold garage. Sadly she wasn't there more than four hours before, not to my surprise, she slipped away. She hadn't eaten anything in two days and was sleeping her way to death.

I just think I got to her too late. By the time I was contacted about her it was too late. She just didn't have any more strength left and I believe she would have died whether she had the operation or not.

My thanks to Elizabeth and her son for the kind help they gave. Perhaps another time, we'll be more successful.

No comments: